oh i remember it! it's so nice to see it again
Dino Run DX
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Dino Run DX is currently pay what you want until February 21, in support of the current DINO RUN 2 KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!
All funds raised during this sale will also go towards Dino Run 2 development. Getting the game for free is SUPER COOL (else we wouldn't give the option), but please consider Retweeting This if you want to help us reach our goal and/or signing up for our mailing list if you want to stay up to date with Dino Run 2 development. Thanks!
Dino Run DX is an evolution of the classic prehistoric single and multiplayer racing game. Control your iconic raptor through an endless assortment of procedurally generated landscapes and outrun the ever-approaching WALL OF DOOM. Will you end up one of the millions of doomsday casualties, or will you ESCAPE EXTINCTION?
- A unique experience every time you play... no two levels are ever the same.
- 3 major single player gameplay modes: Challenge, Planet D and 30+ Speedruns
- Realtime multiplayer with lobby chat, matchmaking and more unique levels to race in. Climb the ranks and show your dominance!
- Choose from a staggering number of hat and color combinations to hone your look... unlock even more hats by completing game milestones.
- FREERUN MODE: turn off the doom, chat with other players during actual gameplay, spawn boulders and npc dinos, roleplay.... do what you want!
- SEED CODES: find a level configuration you like? Check the seed code and share it with friends.
- The original web version has been played over 100 million times (source: Mochibot)
- Pixeljam, the creators of Dino Run, have made over 20 games since 2006.
- Dino Run helped pioneer the "runner" genre of games, before it was popularized on mobile and started to truly suck.
- Dinosaurs did not actually wear hats, but there are tiny traces of them in the plastic tightening straps on all baseball caps.
-Many wonderful hairdos await as you increase your multiplayer rank-
-FREERUN MODE lets you do weird stuff, and live chat during the weirdness-
|Published||9 days ago|
|Tags||Dinosaurs, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, pixeljam, Procedural Generation|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: A Raven Monologue, S...|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.