I'm having the issue of me not being able to run the game because whenever I try to run it, the game gives me a pop-up saying "install ADOBE AIR". I installed adobe air, and the game gives me the same pop-up. Is there a fix to this?
Dino Run DX
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Dino Run DX is an evolution of the classic prehistoric single and multiplayer racing game. Control your iconic raptor through an endless assortment of procedurally generated landscapes and outrun the ever-approaching WALL OF DOOM. Will you end up one of the millions of doomsday casualties, or will you ESCAPE EXTINCTION?
- A unique experience every time you play... no two levels are ever the same.
- 3 major single player gameplay modes: Challenge, Planet D and 30+ Speedruns
- Realtime multiplayer with lobby chat, matchmaking and more unique levels to race in. Climb the ranks and show your dominance!
- Choose from a staggering number of hat and color combinations to hone your look... unlock even more hats by completing game milestones.
- FREERUN MODE: turn off the doom, chat with other players during actual gameplay, spawn boulders and npc dinos, roleplay.... do what you want!
- SEED CODES: find a level configuration you like? Check the seed code and share it with friends.
- The original web version has been played over 100 million times (source: Mochibot)
- Pixeljam, the creators of Dino Run, have made over 20 games since 2006.
- Dino Run helped pioneer the "runner" genre of games, before it was popularized on mobile and started to truly suck.
- Dinosaurs did not actually wear hats, but there are tiny traces of them in the plastic tightening straps on all baseball caps.
-Many wonderful hairdos await as you increase your multiplayer rank-
-FREERUN MODE lets you do weird stuff, and live chat during the weirdness-
We are also working on DINO RUN 2. Click here if you want more info or support its development.
|Tags||Dinosaurs, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, pixeljam, Procedural Generation|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: A Raven Monologue, S...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- We just added 6 face masks to the gameMay 12, 2020
- 64-Bit Update and 75% OffMay 22, 2018
- Dino Run DX Launches On Itch.io As Pay-What-You-Want For A WeekFeb 14, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I bought this game with my nostalgia senses tingling. What I got was an exe that still won't run because it doesn't recognize that I DO have Adobe air installed. Please Pixeljam, could you help me out?
I've installed Adobe Air from Adobe's website but Dino Run still says it can't find it. Do I need a special version of Air or something?
did i know why this game was amazing -__-
why is the mac version 1.55? can I play with 1.57 people?
Yes, you can. We had to update the Windows version only to fix a windows-only bug... :)
Oh the fucking memories
oh i remember it! it's so nice to see it again
Oh my gosh! I remember a Dino Run flash game ages ago with my brother! I cannot wait to play this game!
First time playing this little gem. Very fun.
Congrats guys, It was a great game. I remember playing it when I was little.