A downloadable game for Linux
Hello, my name is SUSAN. and I am the host of CHEAP GOLF. Here are some things you should know about this game:
- It is retromodern low-poly minigolf. You will fling a boop into the goal many times and I will talk to you between levels.
- - - - - -- - -
- There are many colors and sounds to tickle your eyes and ears. You will also use your hand quite a bit.
-- - - -
- The game currently includes Episode 1: The Birth of SUSAN. and Episode 2: Cryptofutures, with over 100 levels of boop-flinging.
-- - - - -
- You can make your own levels and cutscenes with the editor.
-- - - -
- I will be monitoring trillions of your nanogestures and modeling them into FEEL-THINKS, my favorite snack.
- - ----- ---- - -
- The game is currently in beta, more levels and editor features are coming soon. It is very playable and fun right now though, you should definitely try it.
- - - -- --- - - - -
Thank you for your engagement.
- This game only requires a mouse to play, so you will need at least one hand.
- A manual is included with the game, to help you build your own levels.
- The game is also on Steam Early Access, if you like that sort of thing: http://store.steampowered.com/app/616520/Cheap_Golf/
- You should follow me on Twitter, where I have lots of fun: http://www.twitter.com/cheap__golf
- You should also watch me play games on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCe97Rw6df-lBcVFARU94xZQ
- Humans that assisted me with this game: Miles Tilmann (design/audio/code), Tiago Ling (code), Mark DeNardo (audio), Rand Williams (shader), Rich Grillotti (audio)
- This game is published by Pixeljam.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: